Sharenology Projects Frequently Asked Questions
What operating systems are supported?
- Sharenology Projects is a web-based solution and it can be used in Windows, MAC and Linux environments.
What browsers are supported and what are the setting requirements?
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers updated within the three most recent versions – current version and two most recently deprecated
- Cookies (first-party and session) enabled
- Desktops and laptops with monitor resolution of 1280px wide or greater
- Android App – Android 4.0 or newer
What are the recommended bandwidth requirements (ex. Internet connection speed)?
- Minimum acceptable speeds being 1Mbps UP/DOWN. Recommended bandwidth requirements are ISP Upload Speed of 5 Mbps (or better) and ISP Download Speed of 20 Mbps (or better).
Can I use Sharenology Projects on Apple’s iPad device?
- Yes, the system is fully mobile web capable on any Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Phone, etc. device.
Can I use Sharenology Projects on my smart phone?
- Yes, the system is fully mobile web capable on any Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Phone, etc. device. An Android app is available on Google Play; iOS app is coming soon!
Is there a limit to the file size you can upload to Sharenology Projects?
- Maximum size for any 1 file is 75MB. Each project is limited to 500MB by default.